Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Countdown Day 7 . . .{It's CHRISTMAS!}

As you can probably imagine, I prescheduled this post. . . .no, I'm not sitting at my computer blogging on Christmas morning. :)

For today I have one of my all-time favorite Christmas cards. I created it for EAD Designs. They were a sticker company that has since closed, but I was happy to guest design for them once. The dove image and the sentiment are both stickers. To add some pops of color, I trimmed colored card stock, and adhered it to the sticky side of the sticker, before attaching it to the card. It was fun, and I loved the way it turned out!


Hoping your Christmas week has been filled with joy and love! I am so thankful for all of my crafty friends! I think I'll take this week off from blogging, to spend time with my family but I'll be back for a very special blog hop starting at midnight on New Year's Eve! (It will even include some gifties!!! Be here!) 
  HUGS HUGS HUGS!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! 
xoxox

2 comments:

SueB said...

well, it's gorgeous! I was scrolling thru blogs rapid fire via feedly and had to stop to gush over this one when I spotted your dove card today ... thanx for the inspiration!

stampinfun71 said...

well 3 was already amazingly generous, but FOUR, wow! Your blog was super but the dove card was beautiful!!!!! I am trying to master CAS style for this year!!! Happy 2014!