Sunday, January 12, 2014

POP! {popcorn gifts and goodies from TSOL}

Hello, hello! I've been quiet around here during this first part of January. Lots going on, and my husband has been traveling for the past two weeks, so combined with the holidays, the days have just been passing me by! But I'm here today to share a few popcorn projects, featuring some of the January stamps from The Stamps of Life, popcorn2stamp and words4popcorn

This set is fun for cards, but I've also enjoyed making some quick treat wraps and packaging ideas with these stamps and dies.  On this first project I used the Sizzix milk carton die to create the box. (I cut the top off of it!)  Then stamped and die cut the popcorn box shape, and adhered it to the front of the box. It's a fun little gift box, perfect for movie tickets, a gift card, or a candy bar. 


This next project is a cute little bitty card. I folded a small top-folding card base and adhered the die cut popcorn box and a few little pieces of popcorn "spilling" out. 


 Next up, and clean and graphic popcorn card. . . . .

On this microwave popcorn wrapper I just folded a piece of cardstock around the package and embellished. This was SUPER quick and simple. I thought it could be a fun little pick-me-up gift to slide into a coworker's desk. 


How about a popcorn party favor? This is just a plain old zip top bag, with cardstock folded over the top to make a bag topper. 


I hope you like today's projects! I'll be back tomorrow with a sneak peek of some fun new Sizzix dies and stamps that Stephanie Barnard created, which are being debuted at the Craft and Hobby Association (CHA) winter show this week in Anaheim! See you tomorrow!!!
Hugs! 
xoxo



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love all these yummy projects! Very cute and fun set!