Friday, February 21, 2014

free for all Friday {a little of this and that}

Just popping in to say hi today. No profound nuggets of crafting inspiration or anything. . . 
I just have a bunch of cards piled up in my "to be blogged" file,
so I thought I'd share them. 
And then I'm going to go find caffeine.
Because I need it.
Happy Friday. 
(woohooo! Friday!) 

a little Close To My Heart goodness on this first card. it's possible you've seen this card before. I've not done such a great job at REMOVING cards from the "to be blogged" file. 

Hero Arts hip!

Paper Smooches fishiness. 

And that's all she wrote my friends.
I'll be back soon!
See you next week.  .when I have something meaningful and profound to share! (Well. . .maybe!) ;)
Thanks for stopping by cute, crafty blog-reading friends! Whatcha up to this weekend??? 
xoxo


6 comments:

Nancy Durant said...

Have I told you lately how FINtastic you are? Thanks for the GREAT card today. LOVE YOU and yours!

Nancy Durant said...

Have I told you lately how FINtastic you are? Thanks for the GREAT card today. LOVE YOU and yours!

Nancy Durant said...

OOPS, didn't mean to post it twice, but then again, you are doubly worth the praise!

Unknown said...

Loving your cards with great color combinations. The hip card is super fun! I hope to craft a ton this weekend while the kiddos are at a birthday party! Have a grat weekend!

Sharon in NE said...

Great cards! You always keep my stamping mojo going. My favorite is your choice of paper for the fish background. Fun.

Indy's Designs said...

Cute cards!
Hugs, Debbie!