Tuesday, April 1, 2014

pb&j2enjoy {The Stamps of Life}

 HAPPY APRIL! I love April because it means my birthday, and my anniversary at the end of the month. This year April also means a trip to Utah to work and play with my Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking crew. (I CAN HARDLY WAIT!) April also means new stamps at The Stamps of Life, and I am so happy to share. . . . are you ready??! pb&j2enjoy A PB&J stamp set!? Oh yessss!

On this first card I went with a dark but bright color scheme, using Laughing Lola papers from Close To My Heart. The colors are just perfect for the peanut butter, and the grape jelly!



 Next up, I paper pieced the peanut butter container and peanuts.  I had to google the correct color order for my faux JIF label! I just stamped and trimmed it three times, and then sliced each one with my trimmer. How perfect is the polka-dotted patterned paper too!? Eeek!


A little more Laughing Lola paper on this last card, and I added a word bubble in to the mix. . . I'm pretty sure those grapes really DO love that crunchy, delicious peanut!

There are all kinds of SWEET and NUTTY samples in the TSOL gallery, so please go visit and check them out! You can find these stamps in The Stamps of Life shop.  Thanks so much for coming by! HAPPY April!! xoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love them all! Goodness I can't wait til I receive mine in the mail...love those sentiments!!!