Sunday, June 1, 2014

hot4balloons {The Stamps of Life}

Happy June! Just a quick post today, but I couldn't let the day come and go without sharing something NEW! It's a new month and it's time for a new stamp set at The Stamps of Life! Please meet hot4balloons! On the cards I have to share with you today, I used the small hot air balloon stamp, but there's a larger one included in this set, and it is SO cute! 

You can find more hot4balloons samples in The Stamps of Life gallery! 

Have you ever considered joining The Stamps of Life Club? You can find all the information here . . .it's a pretty awesome deal! Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'll be back with more hot4balloons in the coming weeks! xoxo

1 comment:

Helen Gullett said...

This is cute card! I love the hot air balloon stamp and dies!