Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Introducing snowman2build {The Stamps of Life}

It's October! I have come to realize something about October. 
I love it more than December.
Is that wrong? :)
October is all about anticipation - anticipation of cooler weather (because here in Florida, we're still waiting,) anticipation of all the fun fall and winter activities, holidays, and events. Certainly, there are fun things to do in the spring and summer. . . but not like THIS time of year. Pumpkins. Fall festivals. Cool weather. Scarves. Pumpkin lattes. Pumpkin bread. Pumpkin butter. Applesauce. Pumpkin pie. Hmm, I seem to have gotten carried away on the pumpkiny delicious aspect of fall. 

At any rate, I love it, so I am SUPER happy that it's HERE. Now I'll desperately try to hold on to each fun and fabulous day of it. 

Speaking of anticipating winter. . . .there are some fun WINTERY new stamps that were just released at The Stamps of Life. Say hello to my snowy friend, snowman2build. This stamp set and dies are really fun to mix and match and personalize your own snowman. Would you like to see what I created? 




 I have to head out to get my mister man from school, so I better cut this short! (I'm confident that he won't consider "Sorry honey, I was writing a blog post" a valid reason for picking him up late!) Have a fabulous day, and be sure to scoot by The Stamps of Life gallery to see the design team's creations using snowman2build! Thanks for stopping by! xoxo

1 comment:

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

How adorable! I love the colors in the first card.