Monday, November 3, 2014

tictactoe2play{The Stamps of Life}

Tictactoe2play is the newest stamp set from The Stamps of Life.  How CLEVER is this!? Seriously, tic tac toe!? This set of stamps, and the coordinating dies are cute for cards, plus other gifts and creations. I have a few projects to share with you today! Ready? 

Here's a quick tip for adding twine to a card. I wanted the twine to cut across my card at an angle. I used a hole punch and cut out a half-circle, which creates a notch for the twine to rest in. That way it won't slide around. 

On the next card, I stamped my images and sentiments with white pigment ink, on chalkboard paper. It's a quick easy way to create a chalkboard look! 

I hate it when I forget to photograph something important (or cute.) On this last card, I die cut the tic tac toe board from chipboard to give it some nice dimension. On the inside of the card (but not photographed) is a cute little clear envelope that holds the tic tac toe pieces, so that the card can be used as a game board! Fun for a child's birthday card, isn't it?

And last but not least, I created a tic tac toe game pad. I trimmed copy paper and stamped the boards. I added a piece of patterned paper on top, and a slightly larger piece of card stock on the bottom. I folded the top over and stapled it. (The tic tac toe title hides the staples.) I added die cut shapes to the front, and some twine. My kids had fun using up this notepad all at one time!
So here's the deal with the stamps and dies at The Stamps of Life. You can purchase any of the products in the shop at any time, but TSOL also has two great club options as well. You can get the full scoop here on their website. If you love the idea of stamps (and dies) showing up in your mailbox every month, then you might love the club membership! I have to say - the prices are quite reasonable, and the product is TOP NOTCH! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Stop on by the TSOL gallery for lots more tic tac toe inspiration!

1 comment:

VanessaB said...

love your fun cards! the buttons are so cute on the first one and i love the chalkboard look of the other! :)