Thursday, April 30, 2015

Festive Happy Birthday Shaker Card with Sequins

Hello friends! I thought I'd share a birthday card that I created, using the Boxed Up Birthday Die from Lil' Inker Designs. For today's card I created a shaker card, using lots of foam tape, and a piece of clear acetate. I'll be honest - I sort of mudded my way through, and there was probably an easier way to create this shaker card- but I just messed with it till it worked. Sometimes we just have to mess with projects until we figure them out!
I added a ton of sequins to the shaker, and although it's pretty clean and simple, it packs a punch with the bright colors and sparkly sequins. I hope you like it! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Lil' Inker products I used:



2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love this fabulous shaker card!!!

Nancy Durant said...

This is a very cute card, Laura!