Monday, November 16, 2015

Christmas Crafts: Advent Holiday Projects - Part 3 {Fun Stampers Journey}

Hello friends! It's creeping closer and closer to December, and I'm feeling more and more READY for the festivities! Today I thought I'd share another project that I created with the Journey Advent Box Bundle from Fun Stampers Journey.  (It's even 30% off during November!) 
On this project, I used all of the elements from the bundle, except the advent boxes. Instead, I embellished a corrugated treat box. I wanted to point out how easy it is to use these tags on a project other than an advent project. I simply covered up the tag number with a die-cut circle, and this project can take on a totally new purpose! This box would also be a fun alternative to mix and match with the advent boxes throughout the Christmas count-down!



Thanks so much for coming by today! I'd love to know - do you have a family advent calendar tradition? Do you make the boxes, bags, or envelopes? Do you buy a premade calendar (no shame, people. . . we've had LEGO advent calendars for quite a few years in my household!) Happy holiday preparations - Christmas AND Thanksgiving!!!) Have a terrific day! xoxo

PS. If you've missed my other advent projects this month, click for my advent box, and advent tag card! 

 Supplies Used on Today's Project:
Treat Box (10 pack)



1 comment:

JoAnn said...

What an adorable little box. Love it.