Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Deck the Halls {Fun Stampers Journey}

Hello friends! Happy December! Just when I think I can't possibly make another Christmas card, (many of which you haven't yet seen) I manage to crank out another one. Today's is a little funky meets traditional. I pulled out the new-to-me Hexagon Background Die from Fun Stampers Journey. I die cut it and then layered it over an embossed card front. Then I replaced three of the hexagon shapes back onto the top. I'm excited to play with this die some more, and make some interesting backgrounds! What do you think?

 
I've also been working on the photography of my projects. I have a whole new favorite spot to take them (and best of all, it doesn't require me dragging everything downstairs and outside my front door!) It's all a work in progress - paper crafting, photography, and life in general, wouldn't you say?


I hope your December is off to a FABULOUS start. I'd love to know what holiday crafting you're up to - share a link with me in the comments and I'll bop on over to see you! Holiday HUG! Thanks for stopping by today! xoxo

Fun Stampers Journey products used on todays project:


PS. Have you seen the December Kit of the Month at FSJ? The cozy, warm mug and sentiments will be perfect for your winter crafting!

No comments: