Saturday, May 7, 2016

Happy NSD! You & Me Sunshine Layout {Fun Stampers Journey}

Hello sunshines! I made a layout. Whaaaaat!? It doesn't happen often, but I am so smitten with this you & me die from the Spring Into Summer mini catalog at Fun Stampers Journey, and I was inspired to make a layout with it. And what perfect timing....perhaps my heart just knew that today is National Scrapbooking Day, so I was getting a head start! 

The wooden elements from the Summer catalog are SO much fun - the scripty words are gorgeous, and those hearts!? LOVE! And the palm tree!? LOVE! Hearts and palm trees together!? DOUBLE LOVE from this Florida girl. That strip of heart printed paper is about to retire - it's the Journey Basics Black & White paper pack. It's one of my favorites - I'll be sad to see it go!(Grab it now while it's 40% off!) 


To finish off the page, I added some simple journaling and a splash of Journey Gold Silk. I love splatters! Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope your Spring is feeling sunshiny and grand, and your National Scrapbooking Day is filled with....scrapbooking! (If you're looking for some online activities, check out Richard Garay's blog for the scoop on some fun hops going on!)
xoxo

Linky-doo's for you:
Did you know the Journey Grand die cutting machine is 40% off as part of the Happy Sales retirement sale!? Check it out HERE



1 comment:

Susan aka Mimi said...

Oh wow I just love this layout! The focus is the photograph but everything else just compliments the picture! Great job!