Monday, May 2, 2016

Monster Treat Bag Trio (Fun Stampers Journey}

May! May! May! April absolutely FLEW by in my household. A few days at Disney World with the family, and then I spent a few days in Phoenix helping to get the brand new FSJ catalog together . . . . coming soon! And then I high-fived my husband as I arrived home and he left for a few days at a conference. Then, this weekend I celebrated my birthday, plus our anniversary (on the same day!) PHEW! April was gone in a BLINK. 

So, let's chat about MAY, shall we!? The giant Happy Sales retirement sale is going on over at Fun Stampers Journey, and everything retiring is now 40% off, while supplies last! For today's treat bags, (ack! These are from the Spring Mini catalog - I hope you have some left!!! If not, they'd be adorable on a box or card too!) I used the Greetings Earthlings stamp set (SS-0042)   I paired the friendly aliens with a sentiment from Little Big Greetings (SS-0052) (also retiring!)



Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope your month of May is off to a BEAUTIFUL start! xoxo

Linky-doo's for you:
Find the retirement list HERE.
Have you seen the May Bloom Box?! Find it HERE!
Check out a variety of graduation projects, and more info on the retiring products on the FSJ blog!

1 comment:

Susan aka Mimi said...

Just gotta stay - StiNKiN CUTE!