Monday, August 29, 2016

You Are Ridiculously Amazing {Paper Smooches}

Hello, hello! My sweet friend Kim Hughes, who owns Paper Smooches Stamps, asked me to make a little somethin' for the fabulous (and ridiculously amazing) September 2016 release at Paper Smooches. Kim invited a few extra friends, in addition to her talented design team, to help share the release this month.  ONE new stamp sets and FIVE new dies will be available to purchase at 8:00pm PT on August 31st.

So to celebrate the release, I made this little cutie, using new and old (but loved) products from PS. Brand new to the Paper Smooches family is the Super Stars dies. HOW cute is that tiny star border?! And the outline stars!? ACK. Cuteness to infinity. I love products like this, that will work in a million different ways, with a million different stamps!  I paired the dies with the Tag Zig Zag Die, and the Fun & Flirty Stamp Set (the sentiments are soo cute!)
I did a lot of layering goodness on this card, with tapes, paper and embellishments. I love to just throw a bunch of cuteness together and BAM, see what happens. And with pink, yellow, and aqua, how can one REALLY go wrong, right?
Please please head right over to the Paper Smooches blog to get the scoop on the whole NEW RELEASE, so much inspiration, and lots of fun. (Plus, I have another card over there today or tomorrow!) I've been a huge Paper Smooches fan since before there was even a Paper Smooches. (Figure that one out, why don't you!) Thank you soo much for stopping by today! Have a RIDICULOUSLY amazing day! xoxo

No comments: