Thursday, September 1, 2016

Yellow and Gray Lightbulb Project {FSJ}


Hello friends! Got a little BRIGHT card to share with you today. 
The lightbulbs from Fun Stampers Journey's new Delightful Light stamp set (SS-0344) are just darling! They are fun to color, paper-piece, watercolor, or just stamp them plain and let their cuteness shine!


To create the background, I used another product I love - our new small sized background stamps. If you're familiar with Fun Stampers Journey, you know all about our ATS size. This ATS sized background stamp, called Deco Dots,  is just the size you see - perfection for a card!! 

And one more thing I just have to point out...the teeny tiny sweet-as-pie staples! The Journey Days Stapler adds such cutie patootie staples. I'm pretty much stapling everything in sight since this baby arrived!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope your day is BRIGHT and COLORFUL and filled with LIGHT! xoxo


No comments: