Friday, October 28, 2016

You Build Me Up - How to Use Multistep Stamps {FSJ}

Hello friends! Today's card features a really fun stamp set called Build-A-Skyscraper (SS-0340) from Fun Stampers Journey. This is a multistep stamp set that allows you to create your own cityscape and then customize it in so many ways!

You can see a little of the stamp set peeking under the card in the image below. There are a few different ways you can use this set, but to create the buildings for my card, I first stamped the large solid shapes on Whip Cream cardstock to create the buildings. Then I chose the windows and roof tops to add on. After I trimmed them and adhered them to my card, I added some Journey Glaze to the windows and details. The chevron arrow die from the Border Details die set added a fun pop of color in Lemon Drop, as well as created an abstract road along the bottom. The sentiment is from the Build Me Up stamp set - what a perfect sentiment!


Stamps and dies used on this project:

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope your day is simply fabulous! Next weekend, I'll be heading to Orlando for the Be Amazing Tour.  I'll try to remember to take some photos to share! xoxo



No comments: