Thursday, November 10, 2016

Laughter Is Timeless - Magical Journeys Collection {FSJ}


Hello friends! I'm so excited to be heading out to Orlando today, for the Fun Stampers Journey Be Amazing Tour, this weekend. I'll even be demoing some projects on stage, and I'm looking forward to hugging my coworkers that I only see every few months, as well as some Journey coaches and crafters who live in this sunshiney state of Florida! 

Today I'd like to share a card that I created with the new Magical Journeys collection from FSJ. You can find the whole collection in our new Journey Trends mini catalog. The collection has a whimsical Walt Disney theme to it, and it is especially fun for Disney World scrapbooks, travel journals, planners, and vacation themed projects. 


For today's card, I first stamped the striped background with clear pigment ink. Then I gently rubbed over the whole thing with Bubble Gum PanPastels. The clear ink will pick up more of the pastel than the plain paper surface, so the color becomes concentrated and rich whenever you've stamped. It's one of my favorite techniques with PanPastels. The sentiment was stamped and die cut and then I added a little colored pencil detail. That red patterned paper is also from the Magical Journeys collection - it's one of my favorite papers in the pack!!! :) 

Thanks for coming by today! I hope you'll go over and check out the new catalog,  And follow our hashtag #BeAmazingTour2016 this weekend, for lots of fun posts and pics from the Be Amazing Tour! Orlando is the last stop of the year! I'm so excited they're coming to my home state! Have a great weekend!


No comments: