Monday, November 28, 2016

How To Use Planner Pages on Scrapbook Layouts

     Hello friends! Today I'd like to share a 8.5x11 layout that I created. I don't do a ton of scrapbooking - mainly I just shove everything in photo sleeves once every 18 months or so, after a weekend long Shutterfly binge, uploading everything under the sun.  But every so often it's fun to create a layout to stick in between the photo sleeves. 

For today's layout, I thought it would be fun to use some of my unused planner pages from my 2016 planner. It's a great way to score some free lined paper for journaling, and it's got a bit of personality and detail on it that's fun to add on a layout. Before you ditch all your unused planner bits at the end of the year, dig through and see what's usable for another purpose!

On this project I used lots of NEW goodies from Fun Stampers Journey, out of the Trends Mini Catalog. (You can find the whole sweet catty here!) I used a bit of our new planner stamps and dies, plus some paper and accessories from the Magical Journey collection. (That's the one with the fun Disney-ish theme!) Really, the only Christmas things I used are the sentiment stamp,  one little strip of Christmas paper, and the holly die. 

I really love the new Tape It stamp set, that I used to create a lot of the washi tape on the page. The top right corner is all just stamped on cardstock. It was fun to mix sparkle tape, washi tape, plus stamped faux tapes all together on this page. 




Thanks so much for coming by and checking out my planner-to-layout page! Be sure to head over to the Fun Stampers Journey website to check out all the new planner goodies we have! Plus, if you don't have your 2017 planner yet - check out the Journey Days Buffet promotion. You can score a whole bundle of planner goodies for the new year for a low price! Did you know that our planners are cobranded with Webster's Pages? (They're kinda awesome, and they make GORGEOUS planners!) 


1 comment:

Nancy Durant said...

Great layout! Love the color choices :)