Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Sandy Toes and Salty Kisses {summer scrapbooking layout}

 I have a little more summer scrapbooking inspiration to share with you today! I'm just LOVING all the cute (can you say CUTE about a lobster?) sea animals in the Spring Into Summer Mini Catalog from FSJ.


To create this layout, I stamped the Catching Waves background stamp twice to fill an eight inch tall panel of Cool Pool cardstock. That background stamp is CA-UTTTE. It's so bubbly and fun! Then I added some tone-on-tone stamping of the sea sentiments on the Huckleberry Fusion base. It just adds a little interest, without adding a big busy distraction from my sandy little boys! I layered up some printed paper, corrugated stock, twine, sparkle tape, and stamped elements to create some fun texture. I'm all about layering on the goodness to my layouts lately! 

Supplies:

Thanks so much for stopping by today! While you're bopping around the internet, why not head over to my Pinterest page? You'll find lots more crafty inspiration! xoxo