Monday, August 28, 2017

Night Star {using non-holiday product on holiday projects}

Hello my friends! Last week I shared an autumn card with you...and I guess this week we're moving right on to Christmas. Time flies, right? I created this card with a combination of products from the 2017 Holiday Trends Mini Catalog as well as some new products from our big annual catalog. Christmas cards don't have to use simply Christmas products. Today I'll show you a few items you might want to consider for your holiday crafting - as well as your NON holiday crafting!
First up, the Night Star stamp set. This set is a Host Exclusive in the Holiday Mini - you can get this stamp set when you host a Make-It Party with an FSJ Coach. (Click the Find a Coach link at the top right corner of the Fun Stampers Journey website, to find someone close by you!)  I LOVE this stamp set because it contains a few different gorgeous stars in varying sizes. I used the mid sized star for this card.

Along with my stamping, I chose some FUN new accessories and embellishments. New in the annual catalog are the Foiled Frames - they come all cut and ready to go, in assorted sizes and shapes. Some are printed, and others are solid gold. You'll be seeing them on a LOT of my projects! (In fact, I used another one on my last blog post. Scroll on down to check out my autumn card featuring the Foiled Frames!)

I also used the new Frame It Foils. These are clear foiled stickers - more frames!!! I love the look of the frame sticker layered with the Foiled Frame.
The last NEW embellishment I used is that fabulous starry washi tape! It's from the Simply Gold Journey Tape . It's GORGEOUS! It includes six rolls of cute patterns - all with GOLD! I used many  products today that add the perfect touches to my holiday card. Look through your stash, and see what non-holiday products you have, to add the perfect finishing touches to holiday cards!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! If you haven't seen the Fun Stampers Journey 2017 Holiday Trends Mini Catalog, head right on over to peruse it online! xoxo

No comments: