Friday, November 24, 2017

FSJ Concept Designers Gel Press Print Swap! {Be You Card}

Hello friends! Happy Day-After-Thanksgiving! The FSJ Concept Designers have been having a little fun together (well, a LOT of fun) and today we want to show you what we've been working on! We had ourselves a little print swap. The six of us divided up into pairs. Three of the designers created an 8.5x11" print on the Gel Press. Then they cut their print in half and sent half to their partner. Each partner created a card using that print, and today we're going to share what we're created! It was a really fun swap and I can't wait to see all three of the prints, and how each designer used their print on a project!

My partner for the swap is Patricia. Patricia created this really cool print using blues and greens, with a pop of bold black cameras, and a little bit of gold. It is absolutely gorgeous! She mailed half of the print to me, and this is what I created with it! 
I diecut a circle from a card-sized portion of the print, and I ran with the camera theme, and added some extra camera images. (I stamped the Snap Wall background stamp, and trimmed a few cameras from it.) I also added a sentiment from the Take Action stamp set, and the fun "remember" arrow from Remember Today. Some Deco Strips, a splattering of Silk, and a bit of Journey Glaze and sequins finished off this card, and I really like it! 
So now, if you haven't been over there yet, go see my girl Patricia! She created something with the other half of this print, and I can't wait for you to see it! 

Then, hop around to the rest of the teams, and see the prints they created, plus how they each used those prints! 


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Enjoy the rest of the swap stops, and don't forget to pin everyone's projects for inspiration later on! xoxo



Supplies on Today's Post:


7 comments:

Inking Idaho said...

This is so cool the way you stamped the partial cameras!

Michelle Woerner said...

Love this!! Especially the heart inside the circle. Great job with the print!!

Rose Curtis said...

Super cute Laura! Love the colors!

Margie Higuchi said...

This is such a fun card and print! Really enjoyed your swaps. How timely as I was throwing down some paint on my Gel Press - lol! Great inspiration - thanks!

Mariana Grigsby said...

I really liked the colors of this print and how you made it shine! Very nice, Laura!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Ah, I lOVE it!! LOVE that circle and added dimension with sentiment!

Helen Gullett said...

WOW... this is so cool and stunning! LOVE the colors, too!