Thursday, December 28, 2017

Lauralooloo's Top 5 Crafty Favorites of 2017

Hello friends!!! I hope you had a most fabulous Christmas! I love this time of year, between Christmas and New Years, to look back and reflect on the passing year, as well as gear up and refocus for the coming year! I'm excited to see what 2018 will hold in store - but for today, would you like to take a look back with me? Today I have 5 of my most popular blog posts to share with you - a little crafty trip down memory lane. Check them all out with me, and let me know which one was YOUR favorite!

Alright, here we go! Click on the blog post title to visit that post. In no particular order....

I loved sharing these tips, because I LOVE mass-producing cards. I seem to always have a stack of paper strips and die cut shapes just waiting to get attached to a card base. During Hurricane Irma, I created about 70 cards, sitting in front of The Weather Channel! Those cards went to good use as Christmas gifts this year!

This was such a fun swap! Half of the FSJ designers made a print on the Gel Press, and then sent half the print to a partner and we each created a project with the print! So much fun to see how each person used their print! 

Oh my goodness, this was some slightly messy FUN. I kept this project on display in my craft area, because I loved the way it turned out! 

A little photography tutorial on this post, plus a funky card. This was the month that FSJ's Bloom Box was the Pop Art stamp set - so much fun! I love that stamp set! And I offered up some suggestions specifically for papercrafters who are photographing their work, especially for beginners. No fancy photography techniques here - just simple ways that you can step up your game to let your projects shine a little brighter! 

This was an exciting time of year because I was able to share FSJ's new Mystic Romance collection, plus some techniques using our Liquid Colors. It's exciting to help create the new catalogs, and it feels like FOREVER before we can finally share the new goodies with you, after we've been using them for months! 

So there you have it! Top 5 of 2017! Had you missed any of these projects? Which one was your favorite? What are you hoping to see in 2018? Share your thoughts in the comments, and let's keep crafting together in 2018! HAPPY NEW YEAR! xoxo

No comments: