Saturday, April 18, 2009

hello, hello . . .it's saturday!


Happy Saturday, my friends!!!! I had such a hard time deciding WHICH card to post for Thursday's Mother's Day blog hop - this one might have been a better fit, rather than the other black and ivory card I shared. . .but here it is TODAY!
I stamped these images (from Unity's April Kit of the Month, of course!) in black Staz-On ink. I colored it (VERRRY carefully) with a gold Sharpie paint pen, (whose tip was really too thick for what I was doing, but thankfully I didn't screw it up too much!!!) I thought the gold details would be a neat touch! I hope you like it!!
I can't think of anything else interesting to share with you today . . .life is delightfully a-okay right now (aside from a four-year-old with some serious tantrum issues all the sudden) and the usual aches and irritations of pregnancy. But all in all, we are doing just fine. We got Mario Kart for our Wii last week, so we've been race-car driving QUITE a bit lately!!! (That game is SUCH fun, even though I am SUCH a bad driver!!) I THINK we've decided on a name for the baby . . .but I will wait until we decide 100% before I share it!!! I am also trying to find a nice quilt for the new baby/guest room. I need a color scheme!! Any ideas???
Have a TERRIFIC weekend!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

lovely card. great color scheme.
Enjoy your weekend.
THANK YOU for sharing

Vickilyn said...

Both cards are BEAUTIFUL! As for color schemes...can't help you there - watch for the color challenges - should work for a baby's room too, right?!?! lol