Wednesday, June 17, 2009

sweet baby giraffes

I realized after I uploaded this card, that I promised my CPS card to you . . .and this is NOT it. But I've been wanting to share this quick and simple baby card with you (made with the Apron Strings June kit), and because my SWEET friend Keri FINALLY had her baby last night . . .this is in honor of her! I used Making Memories Animal Crackers paper, and just layered some paper and cardstock together, cut out a few flowers from one of the papers, and popped it all together! There's no sentiment, so I think this would work for just about any baby related occasion (shower, 1st birthday, etc). I hope you like it!

After three days at the beach with my hubby's family, (aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents. . .20something of them all together) we are spending the next two days with MY aunt and cousin who are arriving in town this afternoon. (And my aunt promised she will delight (or horrify) you all with a picture of pregnant me . . .since apparently MY photo didn't satisfy you!!! hee hee hee!) So check back tomorrow for one of my new favorite cards on Unity's Hip Hop Thursday blog hop, and I'll talk to you soon!! Now. . .off to clean bathrooms and run to the grocery!

XOXOXO

3 comments:

jamie said...

ard laura, as always! have fun with your family in town :)

han4dshouse said...

Yeah!!! Nancy take LOTS of belly pictures!! BTW, Hi Nancy, Hi Ruby!

Traveling Mama said...

This is super cute! I love those giraffes!