Wednesday, July 1, 2009

another new month? already!?


ACK! The days are flying. . .which means the weeks and months are too!!! In some ways, this is a VERY good thing (because at most moments of the day, I am totally OVER this whole pregnancy thing!) But at the same time, once each day is gone - it's GONE, so we all need to be making the most of it. Plus the days are rolling much closer to my little man starting preschool, which at this moment, is sounding a little traumatic! Perhaps that has something to do though, with the impending birth of a baby AND a child starting preschool all within two weeks of each other. (Talk about giving this poor mama a heart attack!!!)

Because the month of September is going to be. . .well, JUST a little bit busy, the sweet ladies at Apron Strings let me rearrange my designing schedule, and I got the lucky opportunity to design last month as scheduled, plus THIS month in place of September. Two months in a row - man, I am SPOILED!!! So today, as it is the FIRST OF JULY. . . . I hope you like this card I made with the July Apron Strings All Year Cheer Card Kit. This is one of my favorites this month. This card features some Chatterbox and BasicGrey papers, the SUPER CUTE chipboard birdie, and some amazingly beautiful ribbon. Check back soon for my Apron Strings GIVEAWAY too - the ladies gave me some goodies to SHARE!!!!! (Be sure to hit the Apron Strings blog too. . .lots of cute inspiration over there!)

And the FIRST OF THE MONTH also means, its time to catch a full glimpse at the July Kit of the Month at Unity Stamp Company!!!! I am so anxious to find this baby in my mailbox!!!! (Wait till you see the cloud stamps!) Bop on over to Angela's blog today, and I am sure you will find all the info you need to know!!! :)

Man, I had lots to share today. . .I hope you'll head over and visit Apron Strings and Unity today. And be back here tomorrow - for I have my NEW FAVORITE Unity card to share during Hip Hop Thursday!!!

Have a great day chickies!!!
XOXO

1 comment:

Julie Campbell said...

This is soooo cute! The colors... patterns... that BIRD! LOVE it!!!