Sunday, July 12, 2009

CPS 124 and the baby shower

Happy Sunday! Sorry I've been neglecting my poor little blog all weekend, but my parents have been in town, and we've been busy playing and shopping and celebrating at a baby shower at our church, yesterday.
First, I'd like to share a simple card I did, using more (yes, more) Cosmo Cricket paper. I can't get enough of it! The colors, and patterns are so bright and retro and fun. I just love it. This card is based on Tami's CPS sketch, number 124 for this week. It's a sponsor free week, which means we all get to use whatever product we want - so look for lots of variety on the CPS blog this week! :)
And here's a quick picture of me, and my boys (my little man, my husband, and there's my dad in the background!) opening presents at the shower yesterday. We received a lot of nice gifts, played some fun games, and ate lots of yummy food!
Here's hoping for a great big NAP this afternoon! Have a great Sunday!!!

1 comment:

Yvette said...

Awe looks like everyone was having fun! Hope you get your nap in today! :)