Thursday, July 30, 2009

a pocket full of HIP HOP

I hate to make you jealous, but as you read this, I am lost amongst a sea of stampy, scrappy, crafty wonderfulness at CHA, baby! Granted, I've probably stopped by now, at the nearest chair (or the chair nearest the food or bathroom) and parked myself there. But at CHA nonetheless!
I have a card using the July KOM to share with you today - Sassafrass Lass paper, and the cute cute pocket stamp. This stamp has such potential!!! I was thinking about how cute this pocket would be with a gift card sticking out of it!! All of the stamps you see here are in the July kit of the month. And have you enjoyed some sneak peeks of the AUGUST kit of the month??? (Check back here tomorrow, and I'll have a sneak peek of my own, using the August kit!)

I'll also be back next week to share a full report of my day at CHA!!! Hope you are having a happy happy hip hoppin' day . . . . . and now,

hop on to ***LISA***

20 comments:

Julie Campbell said...

Ahh! This is such a cute card! LOVE it! I hope you're getting to see some fun things! Get those feet up! ;)

Kerry said...

Very sweet! Hope you're having fun at CHA!

Jacqueline said...

You take it easy hun!! put your feet up a lot! This card is sooo cute and yep I bet a gift card would fit perfectly, brilliant!

Christi said...

I am...totally and absolutely jealous, but also a bit worried about you. I hope that you didn't overdo today, but had an absolutely fabulous time!!! This card is just adorable! smiles...

Purple Princess said...

super cute card!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

ADORABLE! :)

Tracey said...

How cute!! Have a blast at CHA!!

StampinCathy said...

Have fun but don't over do it! Your card is just to cute.

Diane said...

Cute card....love my pocket stamp!

Unknown said...

Cute card! I used my pocket stamp this morning. Hope you're having a great time at CHA!

Shemaine Smith said...

I hope your getting lots of goodies and havin a blast!

JazzyH said...

Adorable!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

this is TOTALLY ADORABLE!!! tfs

Maureen F. said...

Sweet card

Mary Friederichsen said...

Darling card! and what a great idea about using it as a gift card holder!
Have a great time at CHA!

Thanks for taking the time to share today!

Jennine Chambers said...

Great card! I am loving this set!

Jodi C. said...

Cute card...great idea for the stamps. TFS!!!!!

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

I just adore your cards and I look forward to seeing them every week! Love this one too! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Yes Laura, I am JEALOUS! But hope your having fun and your card is adorable!

Unknown said...

Have a blast girl! the card is too cute :) thanks for sharing!