Sunday, August 2, 2009

CPS 127 . . .DRS Designs

This week's CPS sponsor is DRS Designs. I had fun with these cute candles! I colored them with colored pencils, and then added dimensional glaze over top, and Stickles to the candle flames. (If you click on the photo, maybe you can see it. . . I'm not sure!)
So, I had a BLAST at CHA on Friday. I know the show was a lot smaller than most, but that was good for me and my feet!!! I made it through the whole show, and sat down whenever I had a chance! I met a bunch of the Unity Stamp girls, and some other wonderful people I have met online through the past few years. I drooled over a lot of beautiful new papers and products, some of my faves were My Mind's Eye, Jillybean Soup and Crate Paper.

Lots of FUN FUN new stamp releases at Unity too!! I was so lucky to COME HOME with a bunch of stamps. . . I have been busy at work the last few days I've been home, so I'll have lots to share soon!!! I am trying to get AHEAD and knock out lots of projects before the little man arrives. It's also getting hard to sit at my desk for long, because my feet and ankles are getting PUFFY PUFFY PUFFY, and sitting still is not good for them!!!!

We have a week full of swimming lessons, doctor's appts, and gymnastics this week, plus my growing to-do list. . .but I will be back with more goodies to share soon!!!
Have a GREAT week!
XOXO

2 comments:

Lynn Everett said...

Laura:
Wow girlfriend, you sure are way too busy for being this far along in your pregnancy. How do you do it all? I know your Mom's coming to help out once the little man arrives. That will help some, but don't be too hard on yourself before that. LOL
Hugs,
Lynn

Heather Brown said...

Cute card!!! Take it easy!!! Thinking of you!!