Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Boo! CPS #138


I could scream. I could just SCREAM. Don't you hate it when Blogger eats your post? I had the whole thing DONE. Hit PUBLISH. And Blogger ate it.
OH I COULD SCREAM.
So here's what I said - I rambled on. . .I told you all about Shimmerz, CPS's sponsor this week. . .and their sparkly shiny paint (that I put on my plain black chipboard letters, and black cardstock.) I told you all about our two trips to the pumpkin patch. I told you how we are going trick-or-treating at the zoo on Thursday, and a Fall Festival on Friday AND Sunday. And how I am going to cook something in the crockpot today. And how I am off to get a cinnamon broom from the grocery to make my house smell wonderful and autumn-y. (And how they were sold out the first two times I tried to buy it.) I told you all sorts of wonderful pointless information about my life.
But Blogger ate it.
I hate that. (But I love you! Thanks for stopping by!)
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. aw, (((((hugs)))) Laura about your post, but this one is rather funny! Gorgeous card! I hope that you are doing well. smiles..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your post...blogger must have thought it was dinnertime...lol but it does make this post much more entertaining!

    ReplyDelete

You're so sweet to say HELLO! :)