Monday, January 11, 2010

how are you?

Another card with the NEW Special Release stamps from The Stamps of Life. I also used some NEW cute patterned paper from Close To My Heart, right out of the new catalog!

So I'm out to shop for carseats today. Booster seats to be exact, as we do the old switcharoo of upgrading Bryce to a new booster seat, so that we can convert his current one back into a carseat for the little one. (who has suddenly outgrown his infant carrier!)

As I have typed this, I have flipped the little one back over from his tummy about 15 times. . .why is it that he LOVES rolling over so much, even though he hates it once he gets there!? If he doesn't figure out soon how to get himself back over to his back, I might lose my mind!!!

Okay, as you can see, I have very little of interest to chat about - so I will leave you with my baby stories and card. Have a WONDERFUL week!! Stay warm, wherever you are!
XOXO

7 comments:

Gloria said...

great card

The Archiving Angel said...

What a nice card!
Love the colors & the mod, fresh vibe.
Love peeking in to see what beauties you share.
Hope you can follow my blog at:
http://archiving-angel.blogspot.com
and spread the news.
Take care,
Sonia

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty card.

Karisse said...

I like that font. And I like you. Flip, baby. Flip! :)

Jamiecrafts said...

love that card... note to self **must place CTMH order SOON**

Michelle said...

Very cute card. I like the colors on that new paper!

Ladybug said...

love the paper!

re: car seats...did you find one? graco nautilus is good! i'm a car seat junkie. :-)