Thursday, August 19, 2010

fruity fun

Springy bright greens paired with crisp clean WHITE makes me happy! I love using green in cardmaking, but in real life, it's not one of my go-to colors for clothing or decorating. Kind of funny to me. I love how the shades of green came together on this card. I shared this card on my mom's blog last week, but here it is for those of you that missed it!

We're off for one last playdate this morning, before school starts on Monday. Then it's home to finish cookies and treats for Tanner's birthday party on Saturday! It's going to be a fun, busy weekend!!! I'll be sure to post some pictures of my first attempt at fondant icing, and some cute decorations I've been working on!

(card goodies: Close To My Heart stamps, ink, cardstock. Wright's rickrac, button)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

What a beautiful, crisp, clean card.

Kathy Martin said...

SWEET card! Love the clean graphic design! :)

Lynn Everett said...

Love your "clean" cards. They are just so bright and cheery.