Thursday, February 3, 2011

House obsession (CPS 203)

(card goodies: stamps - Stampotique "Row Houses", patterned paper - October Afternoon, Kraft cardstock, buttons - Discount Cardstock, ribbon, ink - Close To My Heart)

I told you that I am obsessed with houses. I have made quite a few cards with these cute houses, from Stampotique. This is my card for this week's CPS sketch, number 203. After I started stamping the houses on patterned paper, I just kept mixing and matching what I had, and I created a few cards with the same paper.

So the new iMac arrived yesterday afternoon. Hubby just finished loading Photoshop for me, and I am happy to be reunited with my old friend :) Finally - something that looks familiar, as I adjust to the world of Mac! (Although I was just barely adjusting to the PSE 9.0, after upgrading at Christmas, so really, even Photoshop isn't all that familiar now!)

I'm looking forward to getting all my pictures and files organized this weekend, and hope to have things running smoothly by next week. Come by tomorrow though - I have something exciting to share with you!!! :)

XOXO

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Sooooooo cute! I like how versatile this card is and I really like the mix of patterns.