Thursday, November 17, 2011

do you hear that?

Is it totally bugging anyone else, that once again Christmas seems to have started even EARLIER this year!? The 24-hour Christmas music started up here, on like - November 5th, I think?! What the heck!? Remember when it started the day AFTER Thanksgiving?
Now, don't get me wrong - I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas music.  But I don't want to miss out on FALL FESTIVITIES (anyone remember poor old Turkey Day!) because I am already stressing about Christmas! At any rate, I made myself wait until November 15th.  And now, I have deemed it OFFICIALLY Christmas music season in my household. 
HOORAY!!!!!
(But we made hand print turkeys this weekend, just to make sure Thanksgiving didn't get lost!)

If you are making Christmas cards this year, I hope you've started! It's time to get busy! If you read my post a few days ago, about ORDERING Christmas cards. . .then you KNOW I'm not sending out a zillion homemade cards, but I WILL send out SOME.  
Here are three Christmas cards I've made recently. .  . .

(Unity Stamps, and Bella Blvd patterned paper)

(Discount Cardstock, October Afternoon paper and Wild Card, pinwheel die from The Cat's Pajamas)

(Discount Cardstock, and Close To My Heart stamps)

Alright my friends, that's all I've got for ya today.  All those blog hops (and one more to come, on Friday) have my little blogging self, WORN OUT! It's almost the weekend, so hang in there! Thanks so much for coming by! I seem to have lots of new friends stopping by lately, (probably thanks to all these blog hops) - feel free to say HI! :) 
xoxo

No comments: