Every so often I jump off my crafty bandwagon, to share about something completely different. . . .laundry. As part of the Purex Insiders, I have access to lots of great promo information and goodies throughout the year. And it's my duty to pass them along to YOU! (And I know you all do laundry when you aren't getting crafty, so it's not like it doesn't apply!) :)There are just a few quick things I'd like to pass along -
first of all, Purex is running a new promotion, which most IMPORTANTLY offers a chance to win Purex laundry detergent for a YEAR! There's a winner chosen every day! You can either enter codes from your Purex bottles, or click on THIS LINK to get a free code.
Along with this promotion, there are a series of funny video vignettes, featuring Second City Comedian, Molly Erdman. They share honest moments reflecting the ironic and slightly silly truths about everyday life, laundry, and. . .other important issues (like skinny jeans, and yoga!) You can check out all the videos here, at the Purex website.
And because I love you all sooo much, I have a coupon for FREE Purex to give away. So be sure to leave a comment on this post, and I'll draw a winner on Friday morning. Because who doesn't need laundry detergent!!!???
Also, there's one more promo going on right now. . . Purex has teamed up with O Magazine, to offer a one-year subscription for only $10. To take advantage of this offer, click on this special link to score your magazine deal! http://insiders.purex.com/omagazine?id_2595
Thanks for humoring me in my NON-crafty news today! I promise. . . back to the crafting tomorrow!
xoxo
We love Purex! I do a ton of laundry (3 kids and a messy husband) and I appreciate the fact that Purex is affordably priced.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win!
mami2jcn at gmail dot com
I use Purex all the time! Thanks for the chance to win the coupon. I'm off to check out the Purex promotions.
ReplyDeleteI usually use Tide beut would love to try the Purez.
ReplyDelete