Hello, hello! Remember a few weeks ago, I told you I was designing at Sweet Stamp Shop for the month? Well - today is my day! If you didn't come here from there. . .then go THERE from HERE to see some more of my projects. I designed with two of the newly released stamp sets, plus this cutie patootie, my little nerd-a-licious friend. Don't you love her? I immediately knew she needed tulle, and this sassy pink ribbon. My marker skills have a way to go, but I did my best to color her with Touch Twin markers, and tried not to make too huge of a mess out of it. (Don't look too close, okay!?) ;)
Thanks so much for coming by today. . .and if this was your first visit here, I hope you'll come over again soon! :) And remember. . .head over to the SSS blog to see some more SWEET projects!


Love this card! The colors are fabulous and the nerd worm is darling. The sentiment is perfect for my son's friend, too.
ReplyDelete