On this first card, I stamped the bubblegum machine, and then I diecut the circle from the center, and stamped the bubblegum inside the card. (See second photo.) I paper-pieced the red parts of the bubblegum machine to finish it off.
On this second card, I stamped the inside sections of the bubblegum machine. The stamp sets come with super fun polka-dotty gumballs (and other super cute patterns too!)
In addition to these two sets, there's even a bubblegum BACKGROUND stamp! Oh my! I will share some fun samples with that set in a few days! Be sure to visit the TSOL gallery for lots of bubbly, chewy INSPIRATION!
(card goodies: cardstock - Discount Cardstock, patterned paper - Pebble Inc, ink - Clearsnap)
I have a few more goodies to share in the coming weeks . . .Honey Bunches of Oats, and Dial's new Coconut Water body wash have sent me coupons to share with you soon!
Thanks so much for coming by today!
xoxo



Very cute bubblegum cards and congrats to the giveaway winners!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE your work! Your blog is fabulous. Your style is just what I love and this has been such an inspiration to me. I looked back at years of your work. Wow! Thank you for posting and inspiring me to create!!
ReplyDelete