Monday, January 13, 2014

Stephanie Barnard and Sizzix NEW goodies from CHA!

Hey there, friends! I have a fun little sneak of some great products designed by Stephanie Barnard for Sizzix. I have three cards to share with you today, featuring Stephanie's Flip-it cards and some fun new dies and stamps. I'm focusing on some new flower dies today. . . but soon  I'll pop back in with *the* cutest car to share with you!!!
There are quite a few Flip-it dies in assorted shapes already available - you can find them on the Sizzix website.  I believe the first two flip-its I'm sharing are new Flip-it's dies but the circle one is already available! 

So here we go. . .all of these images show the front, and then the inside. Flip-it's are a little tricky to photograph, but SO much fun to play with! (You can learn lots more about them, by watching Stephanie's YouTube video!)

Stephanie has a fun new set of coordinating flower dies and stamps, called Flower Layers  Leaf Framelits. On this first sample I die cut the flowers from patterned papers and paired a simple sentiment on the inside. The card base was created with the Elegant Flip-its die. 


On this card I die cut the flowers from tissue paper - seriously fun. I die cut nine flowers, then I folded them into fourths, adhered them together in layers and fluffed it like crazy. I also die cut the leaves from felt. 


This last one is my favorite . . .if you know me, you know why. Black and white with pops of color? Yes PLEASE! :) I used brads layered over small card stock circles to create those little dots. The flower was first negatively die cut from black, and then I die cut the petals from colored cardstock and adhered them in the center of that negative space. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE the way this turned out. The card base for this card is the Circle Flip-its die. 


Thanks so much for joining me today! Sizzix has been sharing TONS of photos from CHA on Instagram and Facebook! It's been fun to be glued to my computer watching the action and crafty goodness from home! Have a TERRIFIC week! xoxo

Supplies:
Elegant Flip-its die - find it at Sizzix, or at Scrapbook.com 
Flower Layers & Leaf Framelits dies - find it at Sizzix or Scrapbook.com
Circle Flip-its die - find it at Sizzix



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow love the new flip it shape and that rainbow bloom is just so happy! Have a great week.

Sharon in NE said...

With cards like these, may have to seriously look into the new die cuts.

Love the b/w with color!!