Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Up, Up, & Away Blog Hop Winner! {Fun Stampers Journey/Richard Garay}

Hello friends! I'm excited to announce one of the winners of the Fun Stampers Journey/Richard Garay Up, Up & Away Retirement blog hop! Originally, there was only to be one winner, but Richard got so excited he told us to each pick a winner from the comments on our blogs. So be sure to head through the blogs again and see if you've WON! (I'll link them all below!)
I'll leave you hanging for just another minute though - before I share my winner, I thought I'd share a few more cards I've created using retiring products from Fun Stampers Journey. These are two cards that were shared on the FSJ blog over the past few weeks, and they're two of my favorites! You can find a list of all the retiring products HERE, and remember you'll need to purchase them through a Journey coach (you can find a coach by clicking the SHOP NOW button on this link.)


And now, I've kept you in suspense long enough. . . .the winner from my drawing is:
Deborah Daniels said...
Love these little cars! Fun card for a little guy.

1 comment:

Deborah Daniels said...

Thanks Laura I'm so excited. I sent my contact information yesterday. Thanks again.