Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Oh So Merry! {Fun Stamper's Journey}


We're in the home stretch now, friends! This is the last week of school for my kids - I have to keep reminding myself that any secret Christmas errands and chores need to be finished up THIS week or else I'll have little feet following me wherever I go! I also have quite a few winter movies to cross off my list too - the days just keep flying by! Elf and Christmas Vacation are next up on my must-watch list! 

I just adore the snowman from the So Jolly Stamp Set. He is adorable, and it's fun to jazz him (or her) up with some accessories! 


In case you've missed them, here are a few other holiday cards I've created, that have been featured recently on the Fun Stampers Journey blog. (Click on the link below each image for the blog post and supply list.)  I'd love it if you stopped by to check out all the beautiful inspiration, plus the latest on FSJ news!




Speaking of FSJ news. . .this week, Richard Garay is announcing all the stops on the 2016 Be Amazing Tour. Richard and the Journey Crew will be traveling across the country, and you're invited to join them for a day of paper crafting fun, demos, make-and-takes, delicious food, and TONS of fun. Click on over to the FSJ blog, because each day this week Richard will be announcing a new stop on the tour!

Thanks SO much for stopping by today! I wish you fabulous fun and happiness as you finish up last minute holiday preparations, and hopefully while you sit back and ENJOY the beautiful season! xoxo

No comments: