Monday, December 3, 2018

All You Need is Love (and Handmade Goodness!)

All you need is love... and maybe an amazing sheet of patterned paper. When I saw this piece of paper from the brand new Follow You Heart collection from FSJ, it pretty much had me at HELLO. Hearts and polka dots? YES, please. And that gorgeous Haystack color that I'm more in love with every day that goes by. And I love me a Valentine with a non-traditional color palette. Really, this doesn't even HAVE to be a Valentine. It would be a great anniversary card too!

This card is so simple, but the patterned paper (and that white embossing) just make it shine. 

The Follow Your Heart collection is available NOW! To celebrate, FSJ hosted a fantastic and fun online launch party full of demos, games, tips, and techniques. It was so much fun! Have no fear, if you missed it you can still enjoy it all on YouTube!  Don't miss it!!!


Want to check out this fabulous Valentine-themed release of rubber stamps, dies, and SO MUCH MORE!? Head right on over to the Follow Your Heart collection on the Spellbinders + FSJ website! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Want to stay in touch?! Find me across social media by clicking those buttons right up there on my sidebar! xoxo 

Supplies on today's card:




No comments: