Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Meet the FSJ May 2019 Stamp of the Month - Natural Dreamer

The month of May brings a new Stamp of the Month from Fun Stampers Journey. This month's stamp set is called Natural Dreamer and it has a fun but elegant boho chic feel. (Is that even a THING?) It's like . . .summer. and flowers. and relaxing. and swirly. and it looks absolutely AMAZING in black and white. (How's THAT for a description?) Let's look at the first card I made for you today. 
I can't STOP embossing the images and sentiments in this set. The sentiments are BEAUTIFUL. And did I mention it's so gorgeous in black and white? I got crazy on this one and embossed on Cool Pool. (Because. Cool. Pool.) I embossed the image, and then die cut an oval, then paired the whole thing with one of the cool printed papers from the RSVP collection. These printed frames are so pretty and easy to use. Just trim and adhere to a card. I love the way the Art Deco edges contrast with the flowy magical feel of the flower hair girl. 

And next, I embossed again - but for this card I used FSJ's Copper Embossing Powder, on Haystack cardstock. I made the background, by inking Blue Lagoon ink onto a stencil, and then splattering it generously with Gold Silk. 





The shine of the Copper embossing is really pretty on the Haystack cardstock. I really wasn't sure if that color combination would work, but I like it!

The FSJ Stamp of the Month Club is a fun way to get a brand new stamp set in your mailbox each month. It comes with full color inspiration, plus a video with tutorials, demos and ideas for the stamp set each month. I hope you'll stop by the FSJ website to check out all the details, plus you'll find more inspiration using the Natural Dreamer stamp set. 



No comments: