Thursday, April 30, 2020

Grab These Favorite Stamp Sets at 50% Off! {Impression Obsession}

Impression Obsession is discontinuing some clear stamp sets - gotta make room for new goodies, am I right?! The good news is that they are offering some absolutely ADORABLE stamp sets at FANTASTIC prices. Y'all, I am CHEAP when it comes to spending money on supplies. And I'm also a total snob about clear stamps. So trust me - these are GREAT prices, and GREAT products. IO sells the highest quality photopolymer stamps that are made in the USA. (It's the GOOD ones, guys.) And a lot of my favorite stamp sets are part of this sale - so I thought I'd share some of my favorite past projects featuring stamps on SALE! 

First up, the Pineapple Welcome Clear Stamp Set. This beauty is gorgeous for summertime tropical cards. I had such a great time coloring these images with colored pencils and putting together this simple scene.
Find the original blog post here: How to Make a Colorful Card with Tropical Summer Vibes


Next up, the absolutely summer PERFECTION of the Citrus Set. I love the bold lines and shapes and simplicity of this fun clear summer stamp set. In my original blog post, you'll find another card with this stamp set to taunt you! ;) 
Find the original blog post here: Squeeze the Day - Citrus Inspired Card Ideas

Ahhhh, the Simple Life Clear Set. On the original blog post I shared a fun tutorial for creating a mountain background and tree line for this card using masking. I just love the sweet campers and sentiments in this stamp set by Lindsay Ostrom. 
Find the original blog post here: How to Use Masking to Create Stamped Scenes

How about those TEACHERS, yes? Hello HEROES. I love In the Classroom Clear Set for teacher thank you cards, teacher appreciation, and back to school projects. In the original blog post, I'll show you how to add a cute chalk board element to handmade cards, especially perfect for teachers!


Find the original blog post here: Make a Simple Faux Chalkboard for Back to School Cards

I know that most of us don't have unlimited funds for crafty shopping (wouldn't that be nice?) - so I really wanted to share this sale with you, because I truly LOVE each of the stamp sets I've shared here and you can not BEAT these sale prices. Impression Obsession is a fantastic company and they have the BEST quality of products, and I love to support them. If you do some shopping, I hope you'll share what you create! 


There's one more category of items on sale at Impression Obsession right now - Buy the stamp set, and get the coordinating dies FREE. That's also an awesome deal! The three cards below feature stamps that fall under this great category. (Just a note - I didn't have the dies when I created these cards, but YOU can recreate them with FREE dies! Wheeee!)
Original blog post here: Stamped Birthday Card with Colored Pencils 


Check out all of the sales at Impression Obsession RIGHT HERE. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today. It was fun to look back at some of these projects with you! I hope you're getting some good crafty time in - and don't forget, after you create . . .GET THOSE CARDS IN THE MAIL! Send them to someone to brighten their day. Love y'all! xoxo



No comments: