Wednesday, October 21, 2009

happy fall friend!

well so much for my fall weather . . . its back up to 80 degrees today! but my cinnamon broom and a host of fall candles are doing their best to keep me in the autumn spirit. I really love autumn. . .perhaps even more that winter. I think it's the anticipation of winter, that makes me love autumn more! We have at least six birthdays to celebrate between autumn and early winter, within my family and close friends - so on top of all the other holiday festivities, we are alwaaaays busy this time of year! (and i LOVE IT!)

I used one of Unity Stamp Company's CHA releases on this card, Autumn Pals. I used up some scraps hanging around - I think it's Making Memories paper, plus some scraps of solid cardstock.

I hope it feels like autumn wherever you are today!!! And I will pretend my 80 degrees FEELS like fall. ( I know some of you would LOVE to have 80 degrees, so I won't complain too much!)

XOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, no complaining about the weather, though it will be almost 80 here today, too, and I am SO happy!! I hate the cool/cold. We need to switch cities ;)

This card is totally adorable!!!
Hope you're doing well!