Wednesday, October 27, 2010

thank you acorns!

I created these cards for my mom's Close To My Heart blog a few weeks ago, but I thought I would share them here! (Since it's been almost a week since I popped in to share anything!) It's supposed to be almost 90 degrees here today, but tomorrow it should be down to 70 or so, and I am ready for a little more fall weather, that's for sure!!! And if there's one thing that says FALL. . .it's ACORNS!!! How cute are these? I used my circle punch, and punched them right out from the Twitterpated patterned paper by CTMH. This is part of a big batch of cards I am making for gifts (so if you get these under the Christmas tree, act surprised!!!!) I am always working on using up my patterned paper, because I never can seem to keep up with the mounting stack of it! Quick, simple, and using up the stash. . .that's what it's all about! (Oh, and CUTE. Definitely always striving for CUTE!)

I need to head out the door to get my little man to school, and then I am off to buy supplies for his class party tomorrow! I {heart} being a room mom!!!! :)

Have a great day, and a TERRIFIC weekend. . . .I'll try to come back with some Halloween treats this weekend!

XOXO

No comments: