Friday, April 1, 2011

my favorite thing -

We may have previously discussed my obsession with HOUSE STAMPS.  i love them.  so you can imagine my extreme levels of excitement when I got the sneaky peek of Stephanie's new stamps, at The {Stamps} of Life, for this month.  HOUSES! Welcome to April's new stamp set, (you're going to adore the special releases, to come in a few days too!)
 This stamp set has little houses, as seen above. . . (this card is 4x8 I think)  I paper-pieced them with Echo Park patterned paper.  I drew the line around the edges of the card with a Sharpie (I love my Sharpies!!!!)
And the stamp set also has BIG houses! So fabulous to paper-piece, I can hardly stand it!!! (The cloud is from the Kites2Fly stamp set, from last spring.)  

So, are you in love now? Please go to the gallery, at TSOL and check out all of the design team projects! They are DARLING! 

And since today is April First. . .I suppose I should wish you a Happy April Fools Day - I'm sorry I don't have a crazy prank to pull!  The funniest part of April Fools Day, is that it's the day my hubby and I started dating. . .thirteen years ago!  But it was NO joke!  We'll celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary at the end of the month, and I am SO excited, because this past week I ordered a cake from the bakery that made our wedding cake! They are going to do a topper cake, to match our wedding cake! HOW FUN is that!? (That cake was SO flippin' good!!!) I can hardly wait!
So, happy Friday, happy April Fools Day, and happy WEEKEND!
XOXOXO

No comments: