Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Vrooooom. . . .

One of Tanner's favorite words is VROOM.  He is OBSESSED with the garbage truck.  Loves seeing planes fly overhead, and just really likes vehicles in general! So I'm pretty sure he would LOVE these stamps, if I let him anywhere near them! 
Welcome to one of the special releases, this month at The {Stamps} of Life!  It's called cars2drive.  And it is incredibly FUN!
I paired the new stamp set with the labels2use set, on both of these cards.  (Have I mentioned how well all of Stephanie's stamps work TOGETHER? tee hee!)
And I just ADORE the way my little hippie chick car came out! I almost couldn't send it to Stephanie when she asked for it!  (You can see both of these cards on Steph's cute video, introducing the stamp sets!)

I used Discount Cardstock's cardstock on both cards plus Echo Park paper on both of these cards.  The top one is from the Little Boy collection, and the bottom one is from Life Is Good.  

Life IS good, isn't it?  I went to the grocery today, and spent about $18, and saved $30.  That is pretty good! Although the coupon policy at my store seems to be changing. . .as it's about to at all the Publix Supermarkets - and I must say, I never thought I'd be so wrapped up in a coupon policy!!!!  I'm anxious to see the changes, and not too thrilled that they won't take drugstore coupons anymore. (Those $10 of CVS Extra Bucks I hoped to use today, are burning a hole in my pocket!)  I do understand though, and I'm hoping that all the CRAZY couponers, and the TLC Extreme Couponers show isn't going to spoil it for all of us!!!!

Okay - onward to train track building with the little one, a diaper change, lunch, laundry, some card photos which need to be taken, a dishwasher which needs to be emptied, and whatever else comes my way! Have a wonderful Wednesday!!! :)

XXOXO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable cards ;)
Those EP papers are just the happiest aren't they? Perfect for your cute cards, hugs, Ruth S

Danni said...

Fun cards!

Nancy Durant said...

Love them! Totally fun. Totally boy story you told! I remember all that!