Tuesday, May 31, 2011

"Delightful" favor box!

Just a quick post tonight, the kids are literally climbing all over my husband, and I am trying to get the house straightened up before the bedtime crazies! (so that i can go STAMP after they're in bed!!!)

I covered this pillow box (I think it was from Stampin' Up) with Daffodil cardstock from Discount Cardstock - and guess what?! It's on SALE this week! This project was a super simple way to dress up a plain box - it's just a strip of paper, a piece of ribbon, and two cute stamps from Unity Stamp Company for the tag! (Oh, and of course a little bling to finish it off!)

Have a great day! I'll be back soon to share NEW stamps from The {Stamps} of Life June release! (Tomorrow is JUNE FIRST!? How can it be!?)
xoxo

1 comment:

Nancy Durant said...

Totally delightful Laura! I love this! You are so creative and you inspire us!