Friday, July 22, 2011

(please) and thanks thanks thanks thanks!

First the PLEASE. . . .are you on Facebook?  Go and check out the brand new Sweet Stamp Shop on Facebook, and LIKE them.  And leave a comment that I sent you (Laura Williams)! They are giving away ALL their new stamps to the person who sends the most visitors.  And besides the fact, that I would LOVE to win their cute stamps, I really DO want you to go check them out - because they are ADORABLE! Sweet Stamp Shop is BRAND NEW - grand opening August 5th.  Go to their blog to see all the sweet sweet stamps they will be releasing! (The gnomes, and the scooter are my faves so far!)

Okay, on to the THANKS THANKS THANKS!  I created this card for last week's CPS sketch, #226.  And somehow I'm pretty sure I never posted it here! Silly me!  I had FUN with this card.  All of the product is from Close To My Heart, and you can find all the links and the full scoop over here on my mom's CTMH blog. 

Alright. . .have you forgotten already? SWEET STAMP SHOP on Facebook.  LIKE them.  (you'll be glad you did!) And tell them Laura Williams sent you!  (mwaaaahh! i love you to pieces!)
xoxox

No comments: