Wednesday, December 14, 2011

EEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!

All I can pretty much say is. . . .EEEEEEEK!
Do you see the HELLO card on this lovely cover of Paper Crafts Magazine's special Cool Tools issue?
Guess who made that card!?
ME!
ME!
ME!
(can you sense me jumping up and down!?)
My artwork on the cover of a magazine. . . .
EEEEEK.
This is a dream that I was never sure would be possible!
So I am THRILLED.
(And the icing on the cake . . . two weeks later I found out that I got ANOTHER cover. Holy GUACAMOLE.)

And now, you can get back to whatever you were doing.  Thank you for humoring me, and listening to me FREAKING OUT!!!! {Giggle giggle!}

(card goodies: stamp - The {Stamps} of Life, card stock - Discount Cardstock)

11 comments:

Mommy Sauri~ said...

Gorgeous card. Clean and crisp. Congratulations. I'm jumping up and down with you!

Mommy Sauri~
http://casadesauri.blogspot.com

Jamiecrafts said...

congrats laura. you deserve it :) hope you have many more!

scrappingnana said...

Congratulations, way to go. Nice card too.

Carol D said...

congratulations and well done.
Just wish we could buy that mag here in the UK.

Fab Card.

Hugs Carol xx

Stephanie said...

super cute card! congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats -- great card. Very front cover worthy!! What a great early holiday gift to you!! Andrea R

Ruth G said...

Congrats on being a cover girl (twice!) You know there's a good reason why we "follow" you, don't you?! Anyway, great job and have fun with it!

Sue said...

Were there double back flips involved in your jumping up and down? Cuz I'da been! Most likely woulda hurt something doing it, but it would have been worth it!

Congrats on not one but TWO covers. Couldn't have happened to a better girl!

Nancy Durant said...

I forgot to comment on how great this was because I have been celebrating ever since I heard the news! Way to go Laura!

Michelle said...

Congratulations! So exciting. I'm very happy for you.

Emily Leiphart said...

Congrats on the back-to-back covers, Laura! You go, girl!! I'm honoured to be sharing a cover with you. I absolutely adore your hello AND chalkboard cards!