Tuesday, January 24, 2012

the queen of cards forgotten

I have a pretty good-sized stash of cards sitting here in a folder on my desktop. All cards that I never posted on my blog, thanks to the holidays, traveling, birthdays, and all the fall and winter fun that drew me away from my blog.  (and i don't regret it ONE BIT!)

because i am working on lots of publication projects that i can't share, i don't have anything new for you, for a few days. . . .so here are a few more well-loved but not-yet-posted cards.

I managed to pull together these three cards, which have absolutely nothing to do with each other - but their color schemes match, and look nice together.  So here you go!

 I am embarrassed to say I think I did this card over the SUMMER. it features stamps from Amuse.  Super clean and simple, but I like it! (And I had fun coloring the lighthouse with colored pencils.)
This card was part of a blog hop for Operation Write Home, and I think it was featured on the Sizzix blog a few months ago. I used stamps and dies from Stephanie at The {Stamps} of Life.  (That banner die is the BEST!)

And last but not least, a CPS card featuring Flower Soft, and stamps from My Favorite Things.  Again I used colored pencils (because this was before I had my shiny new markers!!!) :)

Today's agenda involves Target, the grocery store, and baking my Amish Friendship Bread, which has been fermenting on the kitchen counter for 10 days.  (Because it's SUPPOSED to, people, not because I forgot about it!)  Have a beautiful Tuesday!
xoxo

4 comments:

scrappingnana said...

Cute cards. Love the colors and the banner die on the Thanks card.

Emily Leiphart said...

I love all of these, Laura! That first one is my favourite though. I still need a lighthouse stamp!

dreama said...

Love the cards. Still learning!!!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

The flower soft is fabulous on the last one.