Saturday, May 11, 2013

i thank my lucky stars. . . {thank you cards!}

Hey there friends! I have two cards for you today, but I realized I still owe this little blog some pictures and a recap of my trip to Utah, with the Paper Crafts magazine chicks.  I'll get right on that, I promise.  The days have been whizzing by since I got home, and I've neglected the old blog. 

But right now, quickly, while the kids are happily playing with army men AND dinosaurs on the kitchen floor, let's get through these to cards, before the army men and dinos start flying across the room. 
Shall we?

First up - Hero Arts! I was so excited to dip into the funky and fun neon ink pads from Hero Arts.  The colors are so vibrant and fabulous!!!  The Year Round Sentiments, also from Hero Arts is one of those "super practical - keep using it again and again" stamp sets.  But even better than being practical. . . . it's CUTE too! 

 Next up, Lawn Fawn! I used Daphne's Closet 6x6 paper on this card, along with Quinn's ABCs dies.  There is a great accompanying stamp set too, but I used simply the dies for this - and I kind of love it! This is my FIRST set of alphabet dies, and I have a feeling they will be getting a LOT LOT LOT of use!

I created both of these cards on Brilliant White cardstock, from Discount Cardstock.  It's my go-to white cardstock. It holds ink well, and it folds nicely.  It's one of my favorites! 

Okay, my promise to you - many goofy photos from ed board in Utah. Coming soon.  
xoxo

1 comment:

Sue D said...

Cute cards--I like the neon colors on the first and the alphabet dies on the second.